Marilles Foundation is a private non-profit organisation working to transform the Balearic Islands into a world reference for marine conservation. Our mission is to restore the marine and coastal ecosystems of the Balearic Islands to a level of conservation excellence. We fund local projects and organisations to improve the Balearic Sea and coast; we design solutions to address the challenges facing the marine and coastal environment; and we attract funding to ensure its long-term conservation.
What are we looking for?
We need Laravel and Vuejs code professionals. It is also essential that the agency provides a Project Manager to coordinate the technical team and be our single point of contact. The PM should be proactive and enterprising, and propose improvements to the websites.
General task description
- Manage and maintain the Marilles and MARE websites.
- Propose web design improvements.
- Engage in search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Design digital marketing strategies.
- Manage analytics.
- Implement user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) improvements.
- Improve the donation platform.
- Provide technical assistance to communication managers who manage web content.
- Manage the MARE contest platform, which includes a registration system for images participating in the contest and a database.
Specific and priority needs
To understand the specific and priority needs for both sites, consult the attached documents:
Send applications to include experience of the agency, summary of the team and approximate budget to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 February.
A new project evaluates bathing water quality using algae as a bioindicator
The study is financed by Marilles, the Agència Menorca Reserva de Biosfera and the OBSAM.